Sunday, 24 February 2013

Har Har- Fmylife Joke & Etc.

Post Type: Short Excerpt, Picture Book

Buh buh buh, 3 times broken rule I've been down with BRONCHITIS the last week. You kids can kick me on the street.

So today is the Oscars- very excitedly waiting to see.


A picture of one of my favourite actress... come on Princess Giselle, you gotta win this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok here's the Fmylife part- Friday Feb.22nd, well not really F my life, but yea... one of those moments.

Enersource buncha turds decided to cut our electricity after haven't received our payment in half a year- because they didn't send us no bill man.
So we went to this Chinese Restaurant (Name not mentioned) in Golden Square Mississauga.

Yayyyy, my cheap ass father rarely takes us out to eat, bro and I were happy =D

I was reading fmylife.com with all the "Today... FML" stuff while eating in the restaurant.


Here comes the "Har... Har" part...

When we were almost done eating...the table next to us gathered, and one of the guys asked “来点儿酒”
Translation: "Can we get some alcohol?"

服务员看了看...然后对他们说了一句我小弟开始闷骚的笑...我没听清,我问我小弟她说啥了

“酒装茶壶里,我们没有酒牌。”
Translation: "Beer is served in the teapot, we have no alcohol license."

Why did I have to be in middle of reading fmylife.com!!!!???? Fwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D=D=D=D=D=D

2 minutes later, the next door table was drinking beer out of a teapot in teamugs............... 
FUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!






No comments:

Post a Comment